Maths is one of the trickiest subjects that require a lot of practice with a proper understanding of concepts to score well. Solving sample questions before appearing for the examination is one of the best ways for class 5 students to get a strong grasp of the chapters and will help to answer all the numerical problems confidently.
Here we’ve provided 50 Math questions with answers for class 5 to practice. Check your knowledge by answering the below questions.
1. What is three-fifths of 50?
2. What is 1024 kilobytes equal to?
Answer: 1 Megabyte(MB)
3. A number is between 30 and 50. It is also a common multiple of 6 and 8. When it is added to 45, the result is?
4. Which is the greatest number of 4 digits which is divisible by 15, 25, 40, and 75 are:
5. The G.C.D. of 15, 6, and 436 is:
6. Name of Prince of Indian Mathematics
Answer: Srinivasa Ramanujan
7. What is the most commonly known theory of triangles in geometry?
Answer: Pythagorean Theorem
8. How many zeros are there in one crore?
9. Complete the sequence– 7, 14, 21, 28, __?
10. Place these shapes in order of how many sides they have—square, triangle, octagon, and hexagon?
Answer: Triangle, square, hexagon, octagon
11. What is the square root of 169?
12. The H.C.F. of two numbers is 23 and the other two factors of their L.C.M. are 13 and 14. The larger of the two numbers is:
13. Which is the least multiple of 7, which leaves a remainder of 4, when divided by 6, 9, 15 and 18 is:
14. Who said ‘Number rules the Universe’?
15. What is the name for the longest side of a right-angled triangle?
16. Name the number system, where there is no representation for zero?
Answer: Roman Numerals
17. How many dots are there on a dice?
18. Who is known as the Father of Mathematics?
19. Which number is known as Ramanujan Number?
20. A billion has how many zeros?
21. What is a seven-sided polygon known as?
22. What is the measurement of a right angle?
Answer: 90 degree
23. Is 45° an obtuse angle?
24. What is the roman numeral for 17?
25. How do you write 0.07 as a fraction?
26. Hundred thousand is the same as __
27. One third of 600 kg is __
28. Which number is a factor of all numbers?
29. 5Kg = __ g
30. The space occupied by any object is known as?
31. Find the product of 421 * 1000
32. The fencing of a square garden is 20m in length. How long is one side of the garden?
33. One-tenth of a centimeter is called?
Answer: One millimeter
34. How many 25 paise will make 100 Rs?
35. Find the area of a rectangle whose length is 6 cm and breadth is 4 cm?
36. 2 times of a right angle is ___
Answer: Straight angle
37. Write what kind of angle is made by the hands at 7.25 pm?
Answer: Acute angle
38. Name the angle measure you can see in the English alphabet L -
Answer: Right angle
39. Name of a polygon with six equal sides __
Answer: Regular Hexagon
40. The number that comes just after a particular number is called its __
41. The sum of the place values of the digits of a numeral is called its___
42. The smallest four-digit number that can be formed using the digits 9, 3, 0, 5 only once is ——
43. How many seconds are there in 4 minutes?
Answer: 240 seconds
44. Write the only even prime number
45. The sum of the place values of 3 in 39425 is ——
46. When numbers or words can be read the same in both ways they are called?
47. The standard unit to measure capacity is ———
48. What tool is used to construct an accurate circle is —
49. An even number between 325 and 330?
Answer: 326, 328
50. Length of a boundary is called?
Hope you’ve practiced the questions & these have helped you in the advancement of your knowledge.
Out Of Box Thinking In Children
Ncert Books Class 10 Maths